Right of cancellation
Consumers as defined by the Austrian Consumer Protection Act (KSchG) have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without specifying a reason.
- in the case of a purchase contract, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods;
- in the case of a contract covering several goods ordered by the consumer under a single order and delivered separately, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the most recent goods;
- in the case of a contract for the delivery of goods in several instalments or pieces, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the most recent partial delivery or piece;
- in the case of a contract for the regular supply of goods over a fixed period, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the first goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (Hagleitner Global Hygiene GmbH, Lunastrasse 5, 5700 Zell am See, Tel.: +43 1 3580595, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract (e.g. a letter or email sent by post).
You may use the attached model cancellation form, which is not mandatory.
To abide by the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification that you intend to exercise your right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we are obligated to pay back all payments that we received from you, including any delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs that arise if you had selected a different type of delivery than the most economical standard delivery offered by us). This is performed promptly and no later than fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract.
To effect the return payment, we will use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; under no circumstances will we charge a fee for the return payment.
In the case of purchase contracts where we have not offered to collect the goods ourselves in the event of cancellation, we may refuse to refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
If you have received goods in connection with the contract, you must return or hand over the goods to immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract to:
Hagleitner Global Hygiene GmbH, Lunastrasse 5, A-5751 Maishofen, Austria.
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and functionality.
If the customer is a contractor, a cancellation is completely excluded.
If possible, please return the product to us completely in its original packaging.
Please use the return label for your returns.
Using the return label makes processing easier and more secure for us.
The consumer has no right of withdrawal for contracts for
- goods that are delivered sealed and are not suitable for return for health protection or hygiene reasons, if the seal has been removed after delivery
- goods, which are manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs
- goods that have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature
Finally, the consumer has no right of withdrawal in the case of contracts concluded at public auction.